here is your word for today:



Verse:   Psalm 32:10

'Unfailing love surrounds those who trust the LORD.’

- You can be sure; you can be confident, and you can trust in the Lord.
- You can stop running, and you can reach out to the One you can trust.
- As you place your trust in Him, His peace can become your reality.
- In that moment, you can know and enjoy His unfailing love surrounding you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing, and Your unwavering love for me. I choose to surrender and trust You with my whole heart. Come, Lord, and surround me with Your love. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?