here is your word for today:



Verse:   Job 42:12

‘The LORD blessed the last part of Job's life even more than He had blessed the first.’

- Blessing is part of God’s plan for your life.
- You may go through some difficult times, but blessing is HIS plan.
- With God, the best is always ahead of us.
- Look forward with confidence and expect His blessing and favour on your life.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your promise of blessing on my life. Even though I will pass through some valleys and some storms, I know that You will bring me through those things and back into Your blessing. Amen.

Welcome to June.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?