here is your word for today:



Verse:   Jeremiah 31:3

‘I have loved you with an everlasting love. That is why I have continued to be faithful to you.’

- The love of the Lord for you, knows no end or limitation.
- He loves you, with an everlasting love, and a continually faithful love.
- He says to you: ‘I have loved you, Franklin, with an everlasting lasting love!’
- Because of His great love, you can rely on His ongoing faithfulness.

PRAYER: Lord, today I rest in the fact that You love me. May Your love and faithfulness become something I am more aware of, than the things that are going on around me.  Amen.

Have a great weekend.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?