here is your word for today:



Verse:   Psalm 18:32

‘It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.’

There are two things about the Lord that we can be sure of.
1.    The Lord will give you the strength that you need.
2.    The Lord will look after you and take care of you.
If we know that He cares for us and strengthens us, we can be secure.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are the One who comes alongside me to give me the strength that I need. Thank You for Your eternal care and loving-kindness towards me. You make my path secure. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?