Here is your Word for today



Verse:   Isaiah 42:16

‘I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth.’

- The Lord is amazing in the way He can turn things around for us.
- We may see darkness and hard or rough places and realities.
- But He sees light ahead for us, and He sees good things in store for us.
- In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that, right now, You are busy turning my situation around. You are bringing light into my darkness, and You are preparing a smooth path ahead for me. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?