here is your word for today:



Verse:   Deuteronomy 28:6

‘You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.’

- Coming and going, is one of the most natural human habits.
- Living in a condition of ‘lockdown’ is not what we were designed for.
- The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
- As you move around, you can anticipate His blessings and protection.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that Your blessing on my life includes Your blessing on my movements. I can come and go, with the full knowledge, that I do so with Your blessing and favour. Amen.

Have a great week.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?