here is your word for today:



Verse:   Judges 16:28

Samson called to the LORD and said, ‘O Lord GOD, please remember me and please strengthen me…’

- In Samson’s lowest and darkest moments, He called out to the Lord.
- With all his faults and failures, the Lord still remembered him.
- Even in his final moments, the Lord was with him to strengthen him.
- No matter what, The Lord is with you, He remembers you and gives you strength.

PRAYER: Lord, I call out to You in this moment, and I ask that You remember me and that You will strengthen me. You are my Lord and Saviour, You have never abandoned or forsaken me. I look to you! Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?