here is your word for today:



Verse:   Psalm 46:10

‘Be still, and KNOW that I am God.’

- In the busyness of life, it's good to take a moment to see things in perspective.
- Life can become overwhelming and we can be distracted and doubt.
- Pause, for a moment, and be reassured that God is still God.
- With this knowledge, we can face life with confidence and peace.

PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for being distracted by all the things that are going on around me and in the world at this time. I take this moment to ‘be still’. I ask that You reveal to me afresh the truth I need to live by, that You are God! Amen.

Have a great week.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?