here is your word for today:



Verse:   Romans 15:13    (NLT)

‘I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you COMPLETELY with joy and peace because you trust in Him.’

- Anxiety, distress, and dread are the rewards for entertaining fear.
- Hope, joy, and peace are the rewards of trusting in the Lord.
- Hope, joy, and peace can be our reality as we believe in Him.
- We can choose, fear or trust, and we can enjoy the associated rewards.

PRAYER: Lord, as from today, I will not live by fear, but I choose to live a life of believing and trusting in You. Fill me with Your peace, Your joy, and Your hope, and may my life overflow with hope. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?