here is your word for today:



Verse:   Exodus 13:21

‘The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and He provided light at night with a pillar of fire.’

- The Lord wants to be your guide in the good times and in the dark times.
- He goes ahead of us, and makes a way where we can’t see a way.
- With each new day, He wants to point us in the right direction.
- The LORD Himself goes before you; He will be with you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are my Guide. You show me which path I should take and then You walk with me along the specific road You have appointed for me. I choose to follow You, my Lord, and my Guide. Amen.

Have a great weekend.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?