here is your word for today:



Verse:   Isaiah 40:31    (GNT)

‘Those who trust in the LORD for help will find their strength renewed.’

- It is as we wait on the Lord and trust in Him, that our strength is renewed.
- To wait on God and to trust Him is to expect Him to help us.
- As we look to the Lord, something happens – our strength gets renewed.
-So, look to Him Franklin, and be expectant, and may you find your strength growing.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to trust in You and to look to You for the help I need. I place my hope and confidence in You, my Lord. Thank You for the assurance and strength I have in the knowledge that You will help me. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?