here is your word for today:


Verse:   Isaiah 40:29

‘He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might He increases strength.’

- He is here, right now, to strengthen and enable you, Franklin.
- If you feel powerless and faint, He has what you need to overcome.
- He wants to give you power and increase your strength.
- He has superabundant strength to give to those who need it.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive Your power in my life today. Increase my strength, as I once again place my trust and confidence in you. You are my strength; You are my power, and You are my ability. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?