here is your word for today:



Verse:   Isaiah 40:8

‘The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the Word of our God endures forever.’

- We live in a very dynamic world where things are always changing.
- Constant change is an ongoing and ever-increasing reality.
- In the midst of all this change, it is wonderful to hold onto something enduring.
- Hold onto the hand of the Lord your God and believe in His Word to you, Franklin.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are my everlasting Rock and my indestructible Fortress. In You, I find my security, and in You, I can have confidence and strength.  Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?