here is your word for today:



Verse:   Zephaniah 3:17

‘The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love He will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.’
- You are a delight and a joy to the Lord, your God.
- Remember: The Lord your God is with you.
- Remind yourself that He is mighty, and He is able to save you.
- Rest assured of His great love and care towards you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that, right now, right here, You are with me. As I look around and see what is going on around me, I realise that it does not compare to what is going on inside of me. From my inner-most being, I recognise Your love and care for me. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?