here is your word for today:



Verse:   Exodus 17:12

‘Moses’ arms soon became so tired he could no longer hold them up. So, Aaron and Hur found a stone for him to sit on. Then they stood on each side of Moses, holding up his hands.’
- This is a time when we need to help others and hold up their hands.
- It is not a time to be selfish and self-centred.
- If you see someone who you are able to help, extend a helping hand.
- When we help each other, it sets us up for victory and success.

PRAYER: Lord, may my life be used by You at this time. May I be someone who lifts the loads that others are carrying and may You send the right person to hold up my arms, I pray. Amen.

Have a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?