here is your word for today: 



Verse:   John 8:12

‘I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows Me will NEVER walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.’

- In the midst of all the darkness and despair, you can know His light.
- Follow the world, and experience darkness, follow HIM, and know the Light.
- Light and life go hand in hand.
- Pursue the Lord and His light, and you will know the ‘Light of life’!

PRAYER: Lord, may I know Your light in my daily life as I follow you. May I never walk in darkness and fear, but may I know Your light and the ‘Light of life’ that You have made available to me. Amen.

Have a great weekend.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?