here is your word for today:



Verse:   Exodus 17:6 (TLB)

‘I (the Lord) will meet you there at the rock.’

- Desperate times call for desperate measures.
- The people of God had no water, and in their desperation, God met them.
- We all need to reach that moment when we meet God for ourselves.
- It is there, face to face with Him, that He will make a way for us.

PRAYER: Prayer: Lord, today, I stand here ready to meet You. I am Your child and I need a miracle in my situation, and in the situation that the world is facing currently. Make a way for me, I pray, make a way for humanity, I ask. Amen.

May your Thursday be blessed.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?