here is your word for today:



Verse:   John 1:5

‘The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.’

- There is power in light that darkness can never overpower.
- Regardless of how much darkness there may be, in a moment, light can remove it.
- The Lord is our Light, and He brings His light into our darkness.
- You do not need to fear the darkness, His light will light your way.

PRAYER: Lord, I realise today that no amount of darkness can ever extinguish the light that You bring into my life. Bring Your light and shine it into the dark and worried parts of my heart, so that I can see Your hope, see Your mercy, and see Your lovingkindness towards me. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?