here is your word for today:



Verse:   2 Chronicles 20:19

‘(They) stood up and praised the LORD, with a very loud voice.’

- Sometimes we need to raise our voices in praise and drown out everything else.
- ‘Everything else’ would like to get into your heart and disturb you.
- Have you ever shouted out in praise to God?
- Give it a try and tell yourself that God is great and there is nothing to fear.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to lift my voice and praise Your Name. I choose to drown out all doubt and fear, and I choose to believe what I know to be true. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?