here is your word for today:




Verse:   2 Chronicles 32:8

‘He may have a great army, but they are merely men. We have the LORD our God to help us and to fight our battles for us!’ His words greatly encouraged the people.

- May these words greatly encourage you today.
- May you remember that God is with you today and at this very moment.
- We may be up against great obstacles, but the Lord has the final say.
- You have the Lord, your God, to help you and to fight your battles for you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I am not alone. No matter what I am facing or the challenges around the world, You are still with me. You are my God and You will help me. Amen.

Have a great weekend.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?