OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WILL DO A SUPERNATURAL WORK !!!!!


John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him
that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice
of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WILL DO A SUPERNATURAL WORK !!!!!

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which ALL that are IN THE GRAVES shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 11: 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Believest thou this? Comfort one another with these words

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?