here is your word for today:



Verse:   Ecclesiastes 7:3       (GNT)

‘Sorrow is better than laughter; it may sadden your face, but it sharpens your understanding.’

- Life is not always easy and full of laughter.
- But going through the difficult times develops other aspects of our lives.
- A sad face does not always indicate a sad heart.
- Remember, stars shine the brightest in the longest and darkest nights.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You, that despite what I may be facing, You are with me, and You are at work within me. No matter how dark things may seem, may my heart know that You are there for me. Amen.


Have an awesome Thursday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?