here is your word for today:




Verse:   Ephesians 4:32

‘Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.’

- How we treat others reflects the condition of our own hearts.
- We live in difficult times, and we need to show kindness to others.
- Let us not be selfish but let us be kind and tender-hearted.
- In the process, the Lord can use us, to show His love to others.

PRAYER: Lord, I am so thankful for the love and kindness You have shown me. May I be used, by You, to show kindness to others around me. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?