here is your word for today:



Verse:   Acts 7:33 -34

Then the Lord said to Moses, ‘I have indeed seen the oppression of my people. I have heard their groaning and have come down to set them free.’

- Nothing escapes the view and the attention of the Lord.
- He sees all things; He knows all things, and He cares deeply.
- He will not allow wrong things to continue in perpetuity.
- He will step in; He will come to your rescue, and He will bring freedom.

PRAYER: Lord, how wonderful it is to know that You know all things and You see all things. I rejoice, knowing that You will step into my situation, in Your perfect time. I will trust You in my situation. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?