here is your word for today:



Verse:   Acts 7:30

‘After forty years had passed, an angel appeared to Moses in the flames of a burning bush…’

- No matter how much time has passed, know that God has not forgotten you.
- After 40 years in the wilderness, God still had a plan for Moses.
- He has a plan and a purpose for your life.
- Look out for the unexpected and believe that God can turn things around!

PRAYER: Lord, thank You that regardless of what I have been through, and regardless of how much time has passed, You still have a plan for my life. I will look forward with anticipation, to see how You will speak to me and how You will use me. Amen.

Have a great week.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?