here is your word for today:



Verse:   Isaiah 63:9       (NLT)

‘In His love and mercy, He redeemed them. He lifted them up and carried them through all the years.’

- Remember, God’s heart towards you is filled with love and mercy.
- Love and mercy are the two things we need most in life.
- The Lord wants you to experience, first-hand, His love and mercy towards you.
- He will redeem you; He will save you, and He will carry you through!

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your great love and mercy towards me. I receive Your love and mercy anew today. Lift me up and carry me, I pray. Amen.

Have a great weekend.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?