here is your word for today: 


here is your word for today:

Verse:   Exodus 23:25b

‘And I will take sickness away from the midst of you.’

- One of the blessings God has for us is health.
- Sickness is not part of His plan for your future.
- In His goodness, He wants to come and remove sickness from our lives.
- Believe for divine health and trust Him to protect and heal you.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the many blessings You make available to me. Now I pray and ask You to protect me and my household. I ask You to remove sickness from my life and from my family. Amen.

Have an awesome Thursday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?