here is your word for today:



Verse:   Exodus 23:25a

‘Worship (serve) the LORD your God, and His blessing will be on your food and water.’

- So many wonderful things will happen when we put God first.
- Giving Him ‘first place’ in our lives opens the doors to blessing.
- The Lord wants to bless you and bless you with provision.
- We can’t survive without food and water, and He wants to bless us with what we need.

PRAYER: Lord, today I choose to give You the place of priority in my life. You are the ‘Lover of my soul’ and I choose to give You first place. Thank You for Your blessings that You give to me. Amen.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?