here is your word for today:



Verse:   Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘He (God) has planted eternity in the human heart.’

- You are greater than what is happening around you!
- You have eternity planted in your heart by God Himself.
- Earthly life is temporary, but within your heart is something eternal.
- Our hearts cry out for something greater than earth can ever provide.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You, for what You have planted in my heart. Help me not to become overcome by what’s going on around me. I choose to look to You, because You have, what my heart so longs for. Amen.

Have a blessed Tuesday.
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?