Store your favorite zipper bags neatly with the ZipnStore Easy Store Organizer! - Fridge Pullout Unit


Store your favorite zipper bags neatly with the ZipnStore Easy Store Organizer! As Seen On Rachel Ray! Zip n Store - Cold n Store - Fridge Pullout Unit . Sold by kulaBrands and Fulfilled by Lenovation Corporation! https://shopkula.com/product/zip-n-store-cold-n-store-fridge-pullout-u..

Organizes quart and gallon storage bags in your refrigerator

Has, 19 Slots for holding assorted storage bags ONLY $33,95


Anonymous
Makes organizing zip lock bags in a cabinet so much easier. Easy to use and find items after using this.

   
Andy Buckland
This thing is great! I got mine direct from the manufacturer. It's saving me a lot of space in the cabinets and money on stuff that probably would go stale otherwise. It comes with very strong adhesive strips to attach it and also screws, if you want to go that route. I also have the large refrigerator model which is just as cool!

   
Wendy Miller
Zip n Store has completely changed my "junk" cabinet! I can find EVERYTHING now! ha! This is such an amazing product! IF you want an organized cabinet, I highly recommend this item! LOVING IT! Thanks Zip N Store! You Rock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?