No Condemnation…No Death



There is therefore now no condemnation to them
which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the
flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1).

Nobody will go to hell today or be condemned
because of sin, for Jesus was already
condemned for our sins; He paid the full penalty for
sin. Therefore, the primary reason people will go to hell
is unbelief; it’s for not believing and accepting God’s
testimony of His Son. It’s for rejecting God’s love which
He demonstrated in the sacrifice of His Son, for the
propitiation of our sins.
The Bible says, “For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life” (John 3:16). To reject His love is to
embrace eternal condemnation. When you love the
Lord with all your heart, you’re free from any form of
condemnation. And that love has been shed abroad in
our hearts by the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5), such that
not only are we able to love the Lord, we also walk in,
and manifest His love to others.
Furthermore, the one who walks in love has passed
from death unto life: “We know that we have passed
from death unto life, because we love the brethren.

He that loveth not his brother abideth in death” (1  John 3:14). Romans 8:2 says, “For the law of the Spirit
of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law
of sin and death.” Eternal life was activated in your
spirit when you were born again. Death isn’t at work
in you; life is, because you’re a child of God.
The law of the Spirit of life has made you free
from the law of sin and death. So, you’re death-free!
When God says He’s made you death-free, it means
you’re off death’s limits! Whatever kind of death it may
be, whether death in business, finances, health, etc.;
you’re off their limits, because life is at work in you.
Blessed be God!

Confession
I’m crucified with Christ;
nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ lives in me; and the
life which I now live in the flesh
I live by the faith of the Son of
God, who loved me, and gave
Himself for me! Christ is my life,
and I dwell in Him in the realm
of His divine love. Therefore,
I’m free from sin, death, and
the Law! I’m a partaker of His

divine nature!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?