He’s The First-born Among Many Brethren

For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren (Romans 8:29).

As Christians, we’re not ordinary; we’re like Jesus: glorified, full of power, dominion and
authority. We’re not beggars, slaves, or paupers; we’re sons and daughters of God. Some Christians act or talk like beggars when they pray; they’d say, “Father, we’re
nothing before you….” How can we be nothing before one who has brought us into oneness with Himself? Read the opening verse again; it says we were predestinated to be conformed to the image of the Son of God, Jesus Christ—the first-born among many brethren—not among many slaves. We’re His brothers and sisters. Let this understanding change your perception of God, and your opinion of yourself. Instead of praying, “Oh Lord, please help me; bless me, do this or that for me” say, “Lord, I thank you that I’m blessed in all things, and with all things, because I’m a
joint-heir with Christ.” Oh, the depth, enormity and magnitude of His love, to have brought us into such a wonderful union with Himself! What great honour to become partakers
of His life, carriers of His glory, dispensers of His grace and the expression of His righteousness! His plan for us
He’s The First-born Among
Many Brethren
For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate
to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might
be the firstborn among many brethren (Romans 8:29).
Romans 8:1-17
Psalms 68-69
Ephesians
5:25-33
Isaiah 55
Prayer
Father, I thank you for the
privilege and honour to know
that you delight in me personally.
In your presence, I have mercy
and find grace to help in time of
need. Before I call, you answer;
and while I’m yet speaking, you
hear me. I’m conditioned by
your love to walk in joy, victory,
and prosperity always, in Jesus’
Name. Amen.
before the foundations of the world has been fulfilled
in Christ Jesus. The Bible says now are we the sons of
God (1 John 3:2); not later; not when we get to heaven,
but NOW! Hallelujah!
After His resurrection, the Bible no longer refers
to Jesus as the only begotten of the Father. Rather,
He’s called the first begotten of the dead (Revelation
1:5); that is, the first to be born again. When we were
born again, we became God’s begotten children just
like Jesus. He’s the first-born among a special race of
super-beings, and we’re not second to Him, we’re one
with Him. As He is, so are we in this world (1 John
4:17). The Bible says, “For both he that sanctifieth
and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which
cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?