There Are Positions Of Prayer

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with
thanksgiving (Colossians 4:2).
Did you know that there’re positions of prayer,
and that the different positions you assume
when you pray are important? For example, lying on
your bed to pray is one of the positions of prayer.
When you lie on your bed to pray, it’s meditative.
You’re likely going to start out praying in tongues,
because there’s a lot that can come through your spirit,
such as worship; you find that you’re worshipping
and praising the Lord upon your bed, like the Bible
says, “Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing
aloud upon their beds” (Psalm 149:5). You can really
be stirred on your bed as you pray like that, with the
anointing welling up and overwhelming you. Before
long, you might soon bounce off the bed and start
pacing the floor.
Then, there’s kneeling down to pray. When you
want to pray on your knees, it’s important that you’re
specific and clear as to the things you want to pray
about. In Ephesians 3:14-15, Paul said, “For this cause
I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ…”; and he clearly enumerated the things he
wanted to pray about.
Then there’s the standing position. Jesus said, Acts 27:27-44
Psalms 23-25
Ephesians 1:1-14
Isaiah 42
Prayer
Dear heavenly Father, I thank
you for the revelation of your
Word to me today. I’m confident,
and therefore glad, that I have
answers to every request I make
in the Name of Jesus. I celebrate
your life in me, grateful that in
you I live, and move, and have
my being. My life is eternally
for your glory, in Jesus’ Name.
Amen.
“And when ye stand praying, forgive…” (Mark 11:25);
why? It’s because when you stand to pray, it’s often
a prayer of faith that proceeds from your mouth; you
start making decrees! However, the Master was quick
to caution that you don’t harbour unforgiveness against
anyone; you must walk in love, so your prayer will be
effective. He wants your prayer life to be effective. In
studying the Word, you’ll learn more on positions of
prayer.
God wants us to continue in prayer. As long as
there’s one sinner in the world, we must keep praying.
As long as the rapture of the Church hasn’t taken place,
we’ve got to pray. Prayer is a heavenly ministry; it’s
part of our priestly ministry as believers; always take
it seriously.
1 Timothy 2:1; 1 Corinthians 14:14-15; Psalm 145:18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?