Acknowledge That You’re Special

There’re people who like to tell us that we’re
not very special. Even sometimes in the
church, there’re those who, when they’re called to
give a testimony, would say, “God did such-and-such
for me, not because I’m special.” But you’re special.
People make such statements out of ignorance, and
a seeming show of humility. You’re peculiar. You’re
special to God. You’re His pearl of inestimable value.
It’s not pride to acknowledge and affirm that you’re
special.
Remember, God gave birth to you. James 1:18
says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of
truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his
creatures.” It’s absolutely impossible for God to give
birth to “nonentities” or “unworthy servants” that some
Christians unwittingly arrogate to themselves, because
He reproduces after His own kind. You’re the crown
of God’s creation, the best of all that He made.
Our opening Scripture says the kingdom of heaven
is like a merchant seeking goodly pearls, who, when
he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold
all that he had, and bought the pearl. You’re that pearl
Acknowledge
That You’re Special
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a
merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he
had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all
that he had, and bought it (Matthew 13:45-46).
thursday
Leave comments on today’s devotional at www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
further study:
1-YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN
2-YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN
Acts
18:24-19:1-7
Job 12-14
Galatians 1:10-17
Isaiah 27
Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for who
you made me in Christ: a pearl
of great price and inestimable
value. I walk, conscious of who
I am, as I manifest your virtues,
excellence, and wisdom to my
world, taking my place as a kingpriest,
and making manifest the
character of the Spirit, in Jesus’
Name. Amen.
Exodus 19:5-6; Luke 12:7; Titus 2:14
Pastor Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?