Unalloyed Commitment To The Gospe

Once, Paul was planning to go to Jerusalem
to minister, but some people tried to stop
him. They envisioned a lot of trouble for Paul, fearing
he might be killed if he embarked on the trip. They
reminded Paul of how so many in Jerusalem at the
time hated him and wanted him dead. Read the
opening verse again for his inspiring response. What
a mindset!
This shows His unselfish devotion to the Gospel.
His commitment was so fervent that no threat could
deter him. No wonder he said in 1 Corinthians 15:31,
“…I die daily.” He had a sentence of death on himself;
his considerations weren’t about his personal safety,
but the task at hand: the propagation of the Gospel.
Then in 2 Corinthians 12:10, he made another profound
statement; he said, “…I take pleasure in infirmities,
in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in
distresses for Christ’s sake….”
Is your commitment to the Gospel such that can
be quickly diminished by adversities, tests, trials, and
persecutions? Can you affirm that you love Jesus more
than life? Are you willing to die for what you believe
about Jesus Christ? Revelation 2:10 says, “Fear none
of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the
Unalloyed Commitment
To The Gospel
But none of these things move me, neither count
I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish
my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have
received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of
the grace of God (Acts 20:24).
wednesday
Leave comments on today’s devotional at www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
further study:
1-YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN
2-YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN
Leave comments on today’s devotional at www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Mark 9:33-50
Numbers 9-10
Acts 23:11-21
Psalm 52-54
Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for
spurring in me an intense passion,
an unreserved commitment, and
an unparalleled devotion to the
Gospel. I’m determined, more
than ever, to reach the unreached
with the Gospel! Thank you
for the guidance of the Holy
Spirit to proclaim your wisdom,
and impact many with your
righteousness and blessings of the
Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
1 Corinthians 9:16; 1 Timothy 1:11-12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?