Speak Heavenly Words

esus tells us in the verses above that His words are
the Father’s commandments; everything that He said
came from the Father. In other words, the Father gave Him a
commandment of what He should say or what He should
speak. What He said in the next verse is even more inspiring;
He said, “And I know that his commandment is life
everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father
said unto me, so I speak” (John 12:50). Amazing!
In John 20:21, He said, “…Peace be unto you: As my
Father had sent me even so send I you.” Notice that He
wasn’t only talking to Peter, James, John or the other Apostles,
but to us today. Thus, the same way He spoke the Father’s
words, words from heaven, we’re to speak heavenly words;
divine words. We’ve been given a commandment of what we
should say, and what we should speak.
In Christianity, we don’t live for ourselves; we live for
Him. We don’t speak for ourselves or from ourselves; we
speak for Him, and from Him, just like Jesus. We have words
given to us to speak. Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “…for he hath
said…So that we may boldly say….” Don’t speak from yourself,
speak His Word. Be a master of words like Jesus. He said,
“I don’t speak my own words.” No wonder He was a victor
at every count. He had the forces of nature under control.
Speak Heavenly Words
MONDAY
14
He knew exactly the right words to say. He lived the life of
heaven on earth; He spoke wisdom all the time.
God designed divinity to be released through words!
Words are unlimited, because they go into the realm of the
spirit. You can speak from your closet, and it will have impact
anywhere in the world. Therefore, when you have a situation
to deal with, meditate on the Word; soak your spirit in the
Word until only the Word comes out of your mouth—words
so precious—divine from heaven. Hallelujah!
PRAYER
My life is the testimony of God’s
grace. His mercies and
compassion surround me every
day! I walk in His glory and
perfection today, manifesting His
righteousness, and exercising the
dominion of the Spirit, in Jesus’
Name. Amen.
1 YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN:
Mark 16:1-20
Deuteronomy 1-2
2 YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN:
Acts 27:21-31
Psalm 75-77
FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 11:23
Proverbs 6:2
Romans 10:9-10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?