I refuse to fear, for God hasn’t given me a spirit of fear

When it comes to preaching the Gospel,
we must do it unafraid. Paul was aware,
through the Spirit’s witness, that he’d be put in jail, and
be in trouble in Jerusalem, yet he was undeterred. He
said, “None of these things move me.” He was bold
and courageous for the Gospel.
Refuse to fear. Never get to the point where you’re
intimidated or overwhelmed by the pressures and
adversities of life, to affect your commitment to the
Gospel. Never faint or give up in the face of adversity.
Be strong. Be courageous. Preach the Gospel with
boldness.
If you’re a church leader, for example, and for
some reason you’re told your church meetings can’t
hold, or you can’t use a certain venue, it’s a fight of
faith. Don’t chicken out and pack up the church,
because of human threats! Don’t act as though you’re
helpless. We’re not hamstrung. Pray, and let God’s
wisdom guide you.
When unreasonable laws are passed to stifle the
Let Nothing Stop You
And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto
Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall
me there: Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in
every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide
me. But none of these things move me….
 (Acts 20:22-24).
wednesday
Leave comments on today’s devotional at www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
further study:
1-YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN
2-YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN
Leave comments on today’s devotional at www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Mark 14:1-26
Numbers 24-26
Acts 26:1-11
Psalm 67-68
Confession
I refuse to fear, for God hasn’t
given me a spirit of fear, but of
power, of love, and of a sound
mind. The life of God is in me;
therefore, I’m a victor in Christ
Jesus! Greater is He that’s in me
than he that’s in the world!
propagation of the Gospel in your city, get on your
knees and pray fervently in tongues, declaring that
the city is dominated by the light of the Gospel, and
impacted by the force of righteousness. As you pray,
proclaim words of faith until you’re stirred to prophesy
to, and over, the city. Remember, we’re unstoppable.
So, let nothing deter you.
Isaiah 41:13-14; Act 18:9-11  Pastor Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?