Don’t Despise Prophecy

In Acts 2:17 Peter quoted the words of the
prophet Joel: “And it shall come to pass in the
last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon
all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall
prophesy ….” This was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost
when the Holy Spirit came. In Acts 1:8, Jesus said you
shall receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon
you. One of the ways to put that power to work is
through the gift of prophecy.
The gift of prophecy is a door to the supernatural;
it’s a way to bring the supernatural power of God
into your life, finances, job, or congregation if you’re
a minister of the Gospel. Therefore, you must learn to
prophesy! If you speak in tongues long enough, the
anointing will come on you to prophesy; the Word
of God will bubble up within you. And when that
anointing comes on you, with the Word boiling inside
you, give it vent; let it out. That’s prophecy.
To prophesy is to speak words that have divine
potency; words that have life; so, don’t despise
prophecy. Prophecy is like a guiding light. It was
through prophecy that the people knew about the
coming of Jesus. There were so many prophecies that
 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid
not to speak with tongues (1 Corinthians 14:39).
Don’t Despise Prophecy
thursday
Leave comments on today’s devotional at www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
further study:
1-YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN
2-YEAR BIBLE
READING PLAN
Leave comments on today’s devotional at www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Mark 10:1-31
Numbers 11-13
Acts 23:22-35
Psalm 55
Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for the
gift of prophecy. My heart and
mouth are filled with words
of power, even now, to cause
changes in my life and around
me. I declare that my life is
for your glory; my future is
that of success, progress, and
prosperity in the Gospel of
Jesus Christ! I dwell continually
in peace, divine health, and in
your grace, in Jesus’ Name.
Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?