The Word Cleanses And Renews

That ye put off concerning the former conversation the
old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful
lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And
that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in
righteousness and true holiness (Ephesians 4:22-24).
S
ometimes, when a demon is cast out of someone,
the same demon may find its way back into that
person again. Some people get confused about this; but it’s
not a mystery at all. Jesus said when a devil goes out of a man,
he goes through dry places seeking rest. When he finds none,
he says, “I will return into my house from whence I came out;
and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and
garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other
spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell
there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first…”
(Matthew 12:44-45).
This is something a lot of people don’t understand. It’s
not enough to cast out devils; you must replace the work
of devils with the ministry of angels; you must replace the
wickedness that was hitherto in the person’s heart, with the
love of God! You must teach and minister the Word to that
individual; the Word is what now washes him clean and
transforms his life.
It’s the same thing when dealing with certain habits in
your life. Part of our theme scripture says, “be renewed in
the spirit of your mind.” It’s talking about being renewed in
the character of your mind. When a Christian has a particular
habit, and he says, “I can’t stop it; I’ve tried severally,” it’s
The Word Cleanses And
Renews
WEDNESDAY
20
obvious he hasn’t given himself wholly to the Word. Romans
12:2 says, “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye
transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove
what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
Through the Word, you’re able to replace fear with
faith, and weakness with strength. With the Word of God, you
can do anything, and be all that God wants you to be. Give
the Word first place in your life; yield yourself completely to
the Lordship of the Word.
CONFESSION
I’m renewed in the spirit of my
mind, through the Word! The
righteousness of God inundates
my life! Satan has nothing in me,
because I’ve put on the new man,
which after God is created in
righteousness and true holiness;
and I live accordingly. Glory to
God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?