Word for Today

Verse: Isaiah 60:1 Arise from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you -rise to a new life! Shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! - Don't let things get you down. - Arise, stand up and shake off the shackles. - You were born to shine and reflect His light to others. - Receive the blessing and favour of God on your life today, Nico. PRAYER: Lord, I receive all that You have for me. I choose to arise and shake off those things that pull me down, in the full knowledge that Your glory is upon me. Amen. Enjoy this new week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?