We Are All Human

HEAR THIS! OH MY GOD! GLORY. GET MORE FROM MESSAGE TITLED EXCELLENCE PART 1 Inside everyone of us is a hidden treasure. Nobody was born without a unique DNA. Everyone who came into this world came in with a unique DNA. There is a uniqueness to your personality. There is something that you carry that nobody else in the whole wide world carries. The important thing is to find one's place and be the best of what you brought - PASTOR CHRIS WOW! THIS MAKES ME SPEAK IN TONGUES - RAKABAYAYEEEEE - ZONTOROBO - KARAMASHIKA HALLELUYAH! HALLELUYAH! HALLELUYAH! HALLELUYAH! HALLELUYAH! HALLELUYAH! HALLELUYAH! THANK YOU JESUS YES I WILL BE THE BEST OF WHAT I BROUGHT. I HAVE FOUND MY PLACE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?