Prayer at Noon

Posted by PastorChrisLive in PastorChrisLive on 15-Jul-2015 08:27:00 The Word says in Revelation 3:8, "I know your works: Behold, I have set before you an open door that no one can shut". The Word also declares in Matthew 16:18 "...I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it". Hallelujah! At 12noon and 10pm (Local/GMT), we'll pray much in the spirit for most of 15min; and also for Christians all around the world, that they will grow continually in the deep and intimate knowledge of God, walking in and with the Holy Spirit, living in the realities of His glorious kingdom, and experiencing the victory of Christ on all fronts. For the Lord Himself is at work in the Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it, as He has said. Pray earnestly in the spirit. God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?