Dream Bog

“For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.” (Isaiah 54:3) It’s time for you to dream big. It’s a decision you must make. Have big dreams for your finances, family, job or business. Romans 4:17 says God calls things, which be not as though they were. That’s the past tense of God’s Word. That’s God’s language and it should become your language too. Dream big, start calling things that be not as though they were. Your dreams have to be big enough for God to get involved in them. Say to yourself right now, “My God is big, and He is with me. Therefore, it’s impossible for me to fail. I can do all things through Christ!” Hallelujah! That’s my mentality; every time the devil tries to tell me, “You can’t do this, you can’t have that, you can’t be this, you can’t go there…” I tell him, “Devil, you came 2000 years late. Now I can! I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!” Stretch your vision now. This is your year of triumph; you are set for notable achievements and accomplishments! To some people, these are just mere words but to those of us who have made up our minds to walk in the blessing, these words are prophetic. Therefore enlarge your vision, dream big, and watch your dreams come to pass by the power of God’s Word. Hallelujah! Pastor Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?