Call Urself By The Right Name

“As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations; before him whom he believed even God, who quickeneth the dead and calleth those things which be not as though they were”. Romans 4:17 God reveals himself through His names and deals with His children through their names. He said to Abraham one time, “Your name shall no longer be Abram but Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made you”. He didn’t say, “a father of many nations shall I make you” (Genesis 17:5). He said, “…I have made you”. Therefore, as a child of God, what name have you called yourself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?