Creative Ideas

LOOK INWARDS FOR CREATIVE IDEAS

Halleluyah!!!

Sharing from 3 powerful scriptures, words and confession

2 Corinthians 4:7
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Psalms 1:3
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Proverbs 23:7
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

*Look inwards, and live from inside out.
*Initiate prosperity and victory from within you, for they’re inherent in your spirit. God has deposited in your spirit everything you require for a successful life.

CONFESSION
I bring forth good things today from within me, because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory and prosperity from within, in the Name of Jesus

HURRY STUDY IT FOR YOURSELF AND SHARE WITH US

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?