APRIL IS THE MONTH OF FRUIT BEARING

It’s the Lord’s plan to bless you specially at this time, and your efforts will bring forth fruits. Zechariah 8:12 declares "For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things" 

BE INSPIRED, BE EXCITED, PONDER AND MEDITATE ON THE WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE AND PROPHECIES BELOW

This month 30 women are going to conceive in the month of April
It is a special month for business men and women


APRIL IS THE MONTH OF FRUIT BEARING


We are going to bear fruit
We will Start up new businesses
Those frustrated in contracts and business will bear fruit
It is God's plan to bless you at this time
The higher way of faith has been paved
The way of faith in which i take my children
Walk in the way of faith in which i have raised you
For your faith will not fail
I lead you in my way of righteousness and in this last days you walk in my glory and oasis of love. You bear my name and word. I have crowned you with glory
I have anointed you to take may word to those far and near and by my anointing you will accomplish it.


The anointing is been poured out on all the churches
And upon my chosen one the anoiting of the lord is been poured out


CHURCHES WILL EXPERIENCE A SPECIAL VISITATION OF THE SPIRIT THIS MONTH
THERE IS A SOUND OF THE ABUNDANCE OF RAIN
YOU HAVE BEEN HOPING AND EXPECTING
THE MOMENT HAS COME


BY WAY OF PREPARATION - GIVE HIM YOUR ATTENTION IN WORSHIP & PRAYER IN THIS MONTH OF FRUIT BEARING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?