Welcome To A New Week

WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK
HOW WAS SERVICE?
SERVICE WAS AWESOME & GLORIOUS


God wants to be part of everything you do. He wants to be involved in your life 24/7 and that can only be possible by the Holy Spirit. Make God your partner in your family and your business or Job. He will show up even in places you have not been.


WE HAVE BEEN CALLED INTO COMPANIONSHIP, PARTNERSHIP AND PARTICIPATION WITH OUR LORD JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.


John 16:7 Amplified
7 However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?