Jesus Our Lord

JESUS OUR LORD AND MASTER IS COMING BACK AGAIN AND SOON

KEEP YOUR FOCUS

DO NOT BE AMONG THOSE WHO WILL FALL AWAY BEFORE HE COMES

GOD WHO HAS STARTED A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL PERFECT IT UNTIL THE DAY OF JESUS CHRIST

1 Corinthians 9:27
27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.


2 Peter 3:17-18
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?