Loveworld News


The scripture that says, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19), You might have been quoting it, but nothing has changed.  This time, what you have to do is think it over, ponder over it, say it to yourself again and again, until it starts bubbling inside you.
The devil may try to stop you, but refuse to yield; just keep saying: “My God shall supply all my need; therefore there’s no lack in my life! I can never be poor; I can never be broke, because I’m the heir of the Monarch of the universe; I have access to inexhaustible and inestimable wealth!” At this point, something is happening to your spirit; you’re driving the Word deep into your spirit.
It’s important that you purposely drive the Word into your spirit through meditating like this, for that’s the receptacle system for the Word. When the Word gets into your spirit, it mixes with faith and suddenly, the challenges that hitherto looked insurmountable become bread you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?