God"s Children

CHILDREN OF THE WORD
WHAT A GLORIOUS ONCE IN A QUARTER GLOBAL SERVICE WE HAD WITH OUR MAN OF GOD
INDEED THE MAN OF GOD BROUGHT THE WORD IN SEASON FOR HIS CHILDREN
A SURE WORD OF PROPHECY


John 1:1
The word created the world
Genesis 1:1
John 1:14
Being born again is actually a scientific miracle. It can be understood, it can be related to
2Peter 1:16
The word is more dependable than anything
I am born of the word. That means i live by the word. I must allign my thoughts and opinions to the word.
Proverbs 13:13
One of the key factors for spiritual growth is living in love, be more loving, more accommodating, more godly,
Put on humulity as a cloth
I am going to be humble before God and before men
The spiritual one's have to help the carnal one's
Galatians 4:22-
Romans 9:6
Romans 8:1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topvein, the natural herbal AIDS CURE gets rid of all opportunistic infections

What does the Bible say about setting goals?

How do I know if I am a Christian?